Trinity was founded by Samuel Sitgreaves on February 9,1819 and the donated land for the church was consecrated by Bishop William White in October 1820.
A larger church was consecrated in 1870 but burned in 1873. The present building was consecrated in April of 1876.
The outside graveyard dates belong to the original structure. Many of the graves were moved to the new Easton cemetary on North 7th street.
For more information about thee history of Trinity Episcopal Church, please feel free to visit us at 234 Spring Garden Street, Easton PA.